Dedicated to creating safe and healthy buildings.
Antimicrobial finish is available on any Standard Metal door hardware product or design.
- Inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms, bacteria and mold
- Protects against the spread of infectious diseases
- Retains antimicrobial properties under normal use conditions
- Suitable for healthcare, education, food service, restrooms, retail, office
- Environmentally friendly
- Available on any door hardware product or design
- Applications include door pulls, push plates, handrails, grab bars
- Superior chemical, stain and scratch resistance
- Can be formulated for exterior durability
Harmful microorganisms reside on every surface we touch. Protecting high touch surfaces with an antimicrobial finish can interrupt cell multiplication and prevent the spread of infectious diseases. Independent laboratory results show a significant decrease in microbial population on treated surfaces. Antimicrobial door hardware is safe, non-toxic and formulated to provide protection over an extended period of time. High traffic or public use areas are ideally suited for antimicrobial door hardware. Standard Metal Hardware’s Antimicrobial Coated Door hardware is suitable for healthcare, education, food service, restrooms, retail stores, and offices. Hardware options are available to fit any building use and design.
View our 2020 Catalogue for our full selection of door hardware.